The main goal of the course is to introduce students to the rapidly developing fields of nanophotonics. We will review the existing methods and problems of creating nanophotonic elements, as well as modern areas of their application from biophotonics to quantum communication. The course will present the main criteria for assessing the development of scientific areas, their novelty and importance. Students will become familiar with the methods of demonstrating scientific results and comparing them with existing analogues.
1. Clarity of presentation (20 points);
2. The level of immersion in the problem (20 points);
3. The logic of presentation (20 points);
4. Answers to questions (20 points).
1. Participation in the discussion (20 points).