Microwave seminar | 17 May 2021
A survey report in which the main models for calculating the complex permittivity (CP) of moist heterogeneous mixtures are presented. A method for measuring the temperature dependence of the CP spectra of moist mixtures using a coaxial container in the frequency range from 15 MHz to 15 GHz is considered, using the example of mineral soils. A mixture model is described that takes into account frequency, temperature, humidity, and texture.
1. Mironov V.L. Temperature- and texture-dependent dielectric model for frozen and thawed mineral soils at a frequency of 1.4 GHz / V.L. Mironov, L.G. Kosolapova, Y.I. Lukin, A.Y. Karavaysky, I.P. Molostov // Remote Sensing of Environment. – 2017. – Vol. 200. – P. 240-249.
2. Mironov V.L. Frequency-, temperature-, and texture-dependent dielectric model for frozen and thawed arctic mineral soils / V.L. Mironov, I.P. Molostov, Y.I. Lukin, A.Y. Karavaysky, S. V. Fomin // Progress in Electromagnetics Research Symposium. – 2017. – P. 2546-2553.
3. Mironov V.L. Temperature dependent multi-relaxation spectroscopic dielectric model for an arctic silt clay loam soil thawed and frozen at 0.1-15 GHz / V.L. Mironov, I.P. Molostov, A.Y. Karavaysky // International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium (IGARSS). – IEEE, 2016. – Vols. 2016-Novem. – P. 3122-3125.
4. Mironov V.L. Joint studies of water phase transitions in Na-bentonite clay by calorimetric and dielectric methods / V.L. Mironov, A.Y. Karavayskiy, Y.I. Lukin, E.I. Pogoreltsev // Cold Regions Science and Technology. – 2018. – Vol. 153. – P. 172-180.
5. Mironov V.L. A dielectric model of thawed and frozen Arctic soils considering frequency, temperature, texture and dry density / V.L. Mironov, A.Y. Karavayskiy, Y.I. Lukin, I.P. Molostov // International Journal of Remote Sensing. – 2020. – Vol. 41. – № 10. – P. 3845-3865.