WORKSHOP ON PHOTONICS AND 2D MATERIALS (MIPT)
Lomonosova 9, room Big Talk.
We are pleased to invite you to attend Workshop on Photonics and 2D Materials organized together with Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (MIPT).
The following talks will be presented during the workshop:
1. Valentyn Volkov - "Introduction to Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology"
2. Dmitrii Svintsov - "Electron hydrodynamics in graphene"
3. Boris Gorshunov - "Broad-band (radio-THz-IR) spectroscopy of condensed matter"
4. Dmitri Ponomarev - "Monolayer and multilayer A3B5 structures for microwave and terahertz applications"
5. Sergei Novikov - "Raman spectroscopy and SERS as tools for the material characterizations and sensing applications"
6. Liudmila Alyabyeva - "Low-energy dynamics of substituted hexaferrites"