1) Direction measurement of the methodological and material base development of the complex, management of its personnel, coordination and optimization of the work schedule on the equipment;
2) Organization of the laboratory framework: workplaces, arrangement of devices, measuring systems, furniture. Control over cleanliness and order in the laboratory. Presentation of the complex at the department.
3) Providing methodological assistance to employees about experiments and using measuring systems, choosing parameters, and making drafts (models), evaluating the results of the experiment. Control over the permission to work with the equipment.
4) Monitoring occupational health and safety compliance
5) Monitoring the equipment operation practices; control of the course of experiments, training in correct measurement techniques and equipment use.
6) Providing (if it is necessary) assistance to personnel in the preparation and running of experiments.
7) Organization and support (tracking) of the purchasing. When organizing a purchase, the responsibilities include drawing up a technical specification, finding a supplier, discounts negotiating, monitoring (tracking) the purchasing;
8) Preparation of service documentation: service notes (including justification of purchases), safety regulations, regulations for the use of equipment / stands. Stocktaking record.
9) Quick procurement of the necessary consumables (connectors, cables).
10) Informing all interested employees about changes in the laboratory operating mode, configuration, operating rules and regulations.